Happy's Circus is an all-human Circus, established 1992. We bring live interactive traditional Circus to schools, supported by an experienced fundraising team.
RAISE £2,500 + PROFIT!
Happy’s Circus is the market leader in presenting the enchanting world of circus for the purpose of fundraising to schools across England and Wales
Established in 1992, Happy's Circus provides a professional production with a 15-strong touring team (no animals). Happy’s Circus is a 2.5-hour stand-alone experience, which over the last three decades has provided many wonderful lasting memories for thousands of children and their families.
The show is hosted by the Ring mistress, Miss Pippa who presents a fast-paced show, introducing clowns, ground acts, aerialists, acrobats, and magic together with audience participation and loads of fun and much, much more!
*** *** ***
on selected dates
Call 023 80 613288 for more details
*** *** ***
Happy’s Circus’ Mission Statement is to:
- assist schools to raise much needed funds in a stress free, interactive and effective way
- provide an educational happy experience for children, particularly those from BAME communities
- make schools the centre of both learning and entertainment within their community
- introduce new audiences to the tradition of circus and the performing arts
- use circus as a medium to entertain communities with little access to the performing arts
- above all to make everyone’s day a HAPPY one!
The Circus provides:
- Educational, cultural entertaining experience for all ages
- Professional all-human 2.5-hour experience
- Shows: Weekdays @ 18:00
- Shows: Weekends @ 14:00
- Pre-show warm up and post-show photos
- Seating for up to 600 ( excluding 2 and under, sitting on laps)
- Efficient organised helpful touring team
- Colourful all-weather Big Top with innovative sound and lighting technology
- No articulated lorries, ideal for entrances with limited access in villages and towns
- A programme designed with opportunities to boost fundraising before, during the interval and after the show
- The Happy’s Circus Guide to Running a Successful Event, Comprehensive Action Plan, tickets, posters, educational teaching resources, fundraising ideas, promotional information, videos and problem-solving
- Excellent dedicated 1-2-1 telephone customer support with you every step of the way, from your initial enquiry to the end of your successful Circus Day
- Health & Safety documentation, Public Liability Insurance & Risk Assessments
You are responsible for:
- Advance publicity & ticket sales
- Providing a suitable site with an area approximately 50m x 50m of flat grass within which all the Circus vehicles and trailers are sited. If the school does not have a suitable area, then another school/council recreational area/football, rugby &cricket clubs/scout group may be suitable
- Ensuring easy access for our vehicles & trailers with an unobstructed minimum 3m width & minimum 3.5m height. Our transport includes no articulated lorries. It is designed for school playing fields, particularly ideal for urban premises with restricted access & village locations
- Ensuring that the entrance to the site is clear of parked vehicles when we arrive & leave as congested streets will prevent us from accessing the event site
- Organising someone to meet us when we arrive
- Providing toilets, water, and litter bins
- Providing helpers during the event to collect tickets, help seat the audience and litter pick
- Ensuring that the touring team can stay on site overnight
For more information, complete the contact form @