Our easy order system, great product range, and fantastic customer service will help your primary school or nursery find the perfect fundraising project year-round. Your teachers, PTA, and most importantly, your children, will love it!
Our excellent customer service, easy payment system and in-house printing means we are the perfect partner whatever the size of your school or childcare organisation.
We make it easy for you to raise money – from providing emails and social posts you can use to communicate with parents, to our payment system meaning you no longer have to collect cash and get to the bank! You can see exactly how much you will make from each item ordered, and we make sure our range of personalised gifts will suit all budgets. Our Christmas range is just the start. We also offer leavers mugs, and yearbooks and can provide special event products to help support your fundraising all year.
Here at FundMaker4Schools, we make it as easy as possible for you to raise money – whilst having fun! We appreciate that as volunteers your time is precious so we have set things up to make it easy for you, and your parents, to support the PTA.
- Our online payment system means that the parents pay us directly so no more handling cash, or having to bank money. Once the order is complete, we make you one payment, by bank transfer. Imagine the joy of not having to root around book bags to find the money the parents have sent in!
- If you would rather still collect the cash and pay us in one lump sum, with paper forms, that is great too. We are all about making it easy for you so whatever works best for you.
- Our pricing list shows exactly how much money per item will be donated to the PTA so it’s clear what funds you will be receiving.
- Our product range has something to suit all budgets and families.
- We understand it takes time to organise a class activity and encourage parents to order. Life is busy. That is why we have an extended ordering period for each event.
- Our personal service will make sure that any queries you have will be dealt with quickly, and efficiently.
- Our in-house team designs and print so we can work with you whether you have an order of 3 or 3000 – and everything in between.
We pride ourselves on providing great customer service, transparent pricing and a can-do attitude. Always at the end of the phone to help with any queries, we get to know our customers and love to see their artwork, and see their fundraising grow.
Christmas is a great time to get everyone supporting the PTA and your fundraising. We make sure we offer something for every budget. We understand it’s a busy time of year so we make it as easy as possible for the parents, teachers and you through our easy payment and ordering system. You will know exactly how much you are making on every item ordered, and we even provide social media posts and posters to help you advertise the offer to parents and carers.
Your children can have fun creating unique gifts for their friends and family, with their artwork being printed on:
Once Christmas fundraising is over, we can help you with any unique events you are running – just give us a call and we can see how we can help you.
And then it is time for the end of the school year! We offer Year Books and Leaver mugs to create the perfect keepsake for the children.
We are a bit different from most places offering Year Books:
Our templates will inspire you to find a mix of content. To give you some ideas, photos could include school outings, key projects, sports days, plays, and informal “snaps” of friends to reflect the whole year – or perhaps even their complete time at primary school.
We will put your book together for you, and email you a PDF copy to proofread and check. Once you are happy, we use our digital press to produce the book. We quality check, and courier direct to your school.
We can also provide reading records, spelling books and school-specific learning aids. Our in-house team can design, print and produce anything your school needs – unique to you, and your specification.
Why not give us a call to see how we can help your fundraising soar this year?