PTA+ summer 2020 is here with sizzling tips for your PTA. While your summer fair may have been cancelled, our fair planning pages can help you get a kickstart on 2021.
Main features this issue include:
- Why being on a PTA is good for you!
- Getting your communications right: Establish effective channels and improve your reach
- Good as new: Selling second-hand uniform
- FAQs: Using young volunteers at events
- Your end-of-year checklist
- Too cool for school? How to engage with children in Years 5 and 6
- Building blocks: How housebuilders are supporting schools and PTAs
- What's in a name? Label affiliate schemes
- 10 steps to grant success
Readers' fundraising success stories include:
- Going green: One school's journey to a cleaner, happier environment
- Dads 'n' Donuts Day
- Worth sharing: Inspiring accounts from our PTA community
We hope you enjoy the summer issue – remember to share it with the rest of your committee, and drop us an email if you'd like to tell us about your fundraising success!