Keep it legal

Excited about trying a new fundraising activity, but confused about which licences you need? Read our run down of requirements for raffles, music, alcohol, etc...



Find event licensing a minefield? Find answers to the most common questions relating to Temporary Event Notices (TENs).

Second-hand sales

FAQs raffles

Pink raffle tickets

Running a raffle at events can boost profits – what do PTAs need to know?

Temporary Event Notice guidance

FAQs film licensing

There is much confusion when it comes to licensing for film events. Filmbank Distributors explain exactly when and why you need a licence.

FAQs music licensing

Music licensing FAQs

Licensing requirements for PTA events can be a bit of a minefield. Keep on the right side of copyright law with music licensing guidance from PRS for Music and PPL...

FAQs inflatables